Muzeyen lives in and specializes in visiting the Bale Mountains, but he has extensive experience planning and leading itineraries far and wide in Ethiopia.
He can create itineraries for just a couple of days or a couple of weeks! You can contact him here.
Some of these destinations include:
- All Ethiopian National Parks, Reserves and Sanctuaries including Bale Mountains National Park and Simien Mountains National Park
- Norther Circuit including Lalibela, Axum, Gonder Bahir Dar and more
- The Danakil Depression and greater Afar region
- Jimma and Gambella regions
- The Omo Valley including Konso, Jinka, Mursi, Arba Minch and more
- The caves of Sof Omar and Shrine of Dire Sheik Hussein
You can read more about the Bale Mountains in the official guidebook linked here. See page 40 for itineraries.